The world would be a dull place without advertisements.
Throughout the decades, people have sought new ways to advertise. In the past, people could only make testimonies about their brand and post flyers talking about their product.
- Today, advertising has many mediums and one is social media. It is apparent that marketing in social media has become one of the most effective ways to make your brand more popular.
- It is undeniable that Facebook has become one of the most famous social media networks and it is here that marketing specialists have been emphasizing where advertising should be done.
- Because of its sheer popularity, it is no wonder that a brand can experience so much exposure in a little amount of time.
- However, the best marketing specialists will often tell you that you must popularize your brand even if it is in the most famous social media network.
In the next few minutes you will learn some tips and hints might make your ad the most talked about in Facebook in to time at all.
Advertising in Social Media
As previously mentioned, social media has become the most famous networking websites in the world. The reason is that most people from every walk of life interact in these platforms.
- However, the demand for increased time at work and other activities prevents you from meeting people personally.
- This is the main reason why social media became more and more popular as an increasing number of people use these platforms to compensate for lack of time in mingling with others.
- Advertising in Facebook has become an obvious move for marketing specialist as many people use it. There are more chances for a brand to get noticed.
- More attention means increase in sales as more people know about the product. Facebook also give users the ability to “share” posts with their friends.
- This means that people can post your ad again but this time, his or her friends will be able to see it.
Therefore, Facebook has become a prime advertising destination spot for many people as a portion of the advertising is done on Facebook users.
How to Create a Buzz On Facebook Ads
1. Place yourself in the shoes of your consumer. Making successful advertisements or ads in Facebook can be tricky since it needs a lot of getting used to in the beginning.
- If you are aiming for your ad to be popular and to gain a lot of attention, then always keep in mind what a consumer might be thinking.
- Always place your feet in someone else’s shoes and see what makes them more interested in an ad.
- Is it witty? Is it highly informative? Does it answer to most of your audience’s needs? Does it stand out from the rest?
2. Keep your ads more visual. Some marketers tend to focus on what words the ad should contain to make it sound more important.
- Most of the time, this can backfire and make your ad less appealing. It is no lie that people are more interested in pictures rather than words.
- In line with this, include pictures in your ad as it makes more people want to engage with the post and know what it is about.
- Depending on your target group, you should use pictures that are likely to grab their attention and will invite them to share it with their friends.
3. Make ads that are relevant. Sometimes, you may fail to see how relevant ads are to the consuming public.
- Remember, the focus is the people in Facebook and not anyone else. Create ads that are in way related to things that are the talk of the town.
- These topics might be about current events or long time issues where your brand can be relevant.
- Do not use topics that are sensitive to the public and may cause a lot of disagreement. It is one thing to make your brand famous and it’s another issue to make it infamous.
4. Uniqueness is the key. There are a lot of ads which maybe in a way like yours. That’s why it is a good idea to make it enticing by stating your brand’s uniqueness.
- People want to look for the next big things in almost anything. They want to learn the latest and most relevant things that the market can offer.
- With this, make your ad standout by stating how your product differs from the others on the scene.
- You might opt for the prices by stating that your product is much cheaper than your competitors but is still capable of delivering the same amount of value to the market.
- Be true since this credibility part will be mostly affected if your claims come with inconsistency, thus, hurting your future sales.
5. Determine the proper location. After you have made your ad, you need to be aware that there are two positions where your ads can be placed in Facebook. These places can either be in the right side of the screen window or together with other posts in your news feed.
- Depending on your ad, choose the one that will most likely compliment the position as well.
- If you place your ad on the right side of the screen, then your ad will appear on the window much longer. Plus, you can place more words in your ad.
- Balance the words and pictures as people will have time to look over this one once it catches their attention.
- If your ad is on the news feed, make pictures and visual stimulation as your top priority.
- As people quickly scroll down to the posts, your ad will have a little time to sell itself so having more pictures will instantly capture their attention.
Social media has played a big role in the advertising world nowadays. It is apparent that marketing specialists use this medium to spread the popularity of their brand.